Beaver County GPS Ankle Monitoring & Pre-Trial Services
Onpoint Court Services provides the local Beaver County area with effective 24 Hour ankle monitoring and private probation services. Using cutting edge technology and highly trained technicians we offer Beaver County courts and authorities offender monitoring solutions for both pre-trial and post-sentencing conditions.
Monitoring Services We Offer:
- House Arrest Monitoring
- 24 Hour Continuous Alcohol Monitoring
- GPS Ankle Location Monitoring
- Compliance Reporting
- Private Probation Services
State of the art SCRAM Electronic Monitoring System
Judges and other local Beaver County authorities often order offenders to have GPS ankle monitoring as an alternative to jail time. Onpoint uses state of the art SCRAM Electronic Monitoring System with active 24 location tracking and reporting services. With easy setup and installation process, our friendly agents are available to assist with remote installs in as little as 30 minutes. The SCRAM monitoring system can be ordered for:
Pre Trial Release as Condition of Bail
As a condition of pretrial release from jail, a judge will often order a GPS ankle monitor to be installed on the defendant. This allows defendants to prepare for court and meet with their attorneys and prepare an effective defense.
Court Ordered Sentencing ConditionInstead of sentencing a defendant to jail or prison a Beaver County Judge will sometimes order house arrest sentencing.
Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Program
The SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring device can monitor a person’s alcohol consumption 24 Hours a day while helping complement treatment from alcohol dependence.
Our Monitoring Service Process:
- The court orders pre-trial or GPS ankle monitoring.
- A court clerk faxes or emails the order to OnPoint Court Services.
- We contact the defendant and install the GPS Unit.
- We promptly contact the court with an enrollment verification letter.
- We monitor, and report only true violations, which our knowledgeable staff will thoroughly explain to you during the set-up process.
- Upon completion of probation, house arrest, or alcohol monitoring, we will promptly send a letter of disengagement to the Salt Lake County Courts and remove the monitoring device.
Supervised Private Probation
Our Private Probation services offer offender supervision and rehabilitation monitoring while helping to alleviate the financial burden of Beaver incarceration costs. We provide Beaver law enforcement agencies with compliance reports, drug testing and violation reporting while helping offenders reintegrate back into the local community as responsible members of society.
Our Supervised Private Probation Services
- Initial probation interview and development of personalized case plan.
- Monthly compliance reports sent to the court.
- On-site urinalysis drug testing.
- Violation reporting with supporting affidavit and monitoring report.
For more information about GPS Ankle Monitoring or Private Probation services, how call 801-804-3977 and our friendly, highly trained staff will help you get started today.