Davis County GPS Ankle Monitoring & Pre-Trial Services
Onpoint Court Services is a leading provider of GPS Ankle Monitoring & private probation services in Davis County Utah. We provide Davis County courts and private citizens with the best offender monitoring solutions in Utah including house arrest, electronic ankle monitoring, and Alcohol monitoring. With an easy, professional setup, we offer active 24 Hour ankle monitoring and violation reporting for both pre-trial and post-sentencing conditions.
GPS Ankle Monitoring Solutions Offered:
- House Arrest Monitoring
- 24 Hour Continuous Alcohol Monitoring
- GPS Electronic Location Monitoring
- Private Probation
SCRAM Electronic Monitoring System
The SCRAM Electronic Monitoring System is a state of the art GPS Ankle Monitoring device which uses cutting edge technology to monitor offenders 24 hours a day. Our highly trained technicians offer easy, professional set-up and implementation of devices ordered by judges, courts, and prosecutors as an alternative to incarceration. The SCRAM Monitoring System can be ordered for:
Pre-Trial Release as Stipulation to Bail
As a condition of pre-trial release, a judge often will require a defendant to have an ankle monitor installed while out on bail.
Court Ordered Sentencing Condition
At sentencing, a judge will sometimes order house arrest and electronic monitoring instead of time spent in jail or prison. This system acts like a home curfew system which monitors and reports any violations.
Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Program
The SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring bracelet used by OnPoint can complement treatment for alcohol dependence while monitoring and preventing alcohol consumption. Typically for high-risk DUI and alcohol offenders, this transdermal alcohol system supports long term behavior change.
Our Ankle Monitoring Program Process:
- The court orders pre-trial or GPS ankle monitoring.
- A court clerk faxes or emails the order to OnPoint Court Services.
- We contact the defendant and install the GPS Unit.
- We promptly contact the court with an enrollment verification letter.
- We monitor, and report only true violations, which our knowledgeable staff will thoroughly explain to you during the set-up process.
- Upon completion of probation, house arrest, or alcohol monitoring, we will promptly send a letter of disengagement to the Salt Lake County Courts and remove the monitoring device.
Supervised Private Probation
OnPoint Court Services provides Davis County agencies with offender monitoring and rehabilitation services. Our private probation services provide low-risk offenders the opportunity to remain outside of jail and to pay their dues to society instead of incarceration. As a fully licensed and trusted private probation company, OnPoint only reports “True Violations” to the court, freeing up time for police officers to perform their duties.
Our Supervised Private Probation Services
- Initial probation interview and development of personalized case plan.
- Monthly compliance reports sent to the court.
- On-site urinalysis drug testing.
- Violation reporting with supporting affidavit and monitoring report.
For more information about GPS Ankle Monitoring or Private Probation services, call 801-804-3977 and our friendly, highly trained staff will help you get started today.